Shipping Policy

1. Delivery Policy

Al- Huzaifa Furniture LLC “Al-Huzaifa” seeks to attempt delivery of any product bought online over the website within the following guidelines:

1.1. After the order is placed online and invoice is generated, the customer will receive a call from a customer service agent to schedule the delivery time and date. In case of any changes or to reschedule the delivery, customer to inform 2 days prior to the scheduled delivery date. Delivery would then be scheduled to the next available slot.

1.2. After placing order, delivery will be made within maximum of 5 (five) working days, unless it is a pre-order product where the delivery is mentioned on the products detailed page, or if the customer has opted for next day delivery.

1.3. Without prejudice to the above, customers acknowledge that delivery times could differ and become prolonged due to uncontrollable events or incidents. The customers shall be notified of any such delay and will be informed regarding the next available slot for delivery

1.4. Customers shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate address details for delivery. Al Huzaifa shall not be responsible for any delays in the shipping of the ordered and purchased product, misplacement of the product or the incorrect delivery of the product if it is due to the fault of the customer or due to inaccurate or false information being provided by the customer.

1.5. Risk of loss and title for the products purchased online from Al Huzaifa shall be transferred to the customer at the time of delivery of the purchased product to the customer.

1.6. Customers are required to examine the product meticulously before signing the receipt.

1.7. Customers are deemed to have received the product(s), examined it/them, and acknowledge it is/they are free of any visible faults or undisclosed issues upon signing the receipt at the delivery location. In the event the product is faulty, please immediately notify Al Huzaifa at [[email protected]/ 600 575754].

2. Delivery Charges

2.1. Online orders to the following areas -Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Al Ain, Ajman, Umm al Quwain and Khorfakkan,

- MOQ 500 aed, above this it is free delivery

- 30 aed to be charged for orders below 500 aed.

2.2.For West Areas: Al Wagan, Al Sila, Madinat Zayed, Bu Hasa, Al Ruwais, Asab, Al Khis and Al Hamra.

-AED 500 delivery fee applicable for total purchase value less than AED 10,000.

-Free delivery for total purchase value above AED 10,000.

2.3.We offer next day delivery to UAE.

- For next day delivery to UAE address, the charges are 300 aed.

2.4.For Oman: Muscat, Seeb, Bawshar, Sohar, Suwayq, Ibri, Saham, Rustaq, Buraimi, Nizwa, Sur

-Free delivery for total purchase value above AED 5,000.

-15% of the total purchase value, applicable as delivery fee for total purchase value below AED 5,000.

-5% Vat and 5.25% customs duty applicable irrespective of the order value.

2.5.For Oman: Salalah area, 50% of the total purchase value applicable as delivery fee for all purchases.

-5% Vat and 5.25% customs duty applicable irrespective of the order value.

2.6.For Saudi Arabia, we deliver to Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam.

-15% Vat , 15% customs duty & 10% delivery charge , total 40% of the total order value.

-Minimum order value should not be less than 8,000 aed.

2.7.For Qatar, we deliver all over Qatar.

-5% customs duty & 10% delivery charge, total 15% of the total order value.

-Minimum order value should not be less than 8,000 aed.